Sunday, June 9, 2013

ShareBare

"Baby?  Would you be mad if I'd been a naughty girl...



"Baby?  Would you be mad if I'd been a naughty girl today; or would it make you hot?"

Looks just like my wife in her twenties.  I doubt if this girl...



Looks just like my wife in her twenties.  I doubt if this girl is nearly as big a slut, though.

You're young neighbor was nice enough to take you and your...



You're young neighbor was nice enough to take you and your wife out on his boat.  He even bought the gas.  So when you all decided to get naked and your wife saw his big cock, well it was just natural for you to do something for him.

"Baby!  I'm all tangled up in the ropes.  You...



"Baby!  I'm all tangled up in the ropes.  You aren't going to take advantage of me while I'm helpless, are you?"

"You kept saying I'm too fat, Honey.  So I found a...



"You kept saying I'm too fat, Honey.  So I found a young stud who doesn't think so.  Now you just sit there and watch him fuck your fat wife."

Honey, don't kiss me until I finish brushing.  I...



Honey, don't kiss me until I finish brushing.  I wouldn't want you to taste Joey's cum.

"I don't care that it's not your fault that...



"I don't care that it's not your fault that you can't get hard any more, Honey.  I still need to feel a man inside of me.  It's not really cheating if you can't fuck me, is it?  You just caught us this time, that's all.  Honey, you have to understand my libido; I've been fucking other men for a long time now.  What?  You want me to bring them home?  When you're here?  Ohhh, that's kinky, Baby."

"Honey.  Your son was a naughty boy while you were out...



"Honey.  Your son was a naughty boy while you were out fishing.  Oh, yeah; he's a big boy now, all grown up.  Can I sleep with him in the camper tonight?  I'll try to be quiet."

"I know I'm drunk, Baby.  Your buddies came over a...



"I know I'm drunk, Baby.  Your buddies came over a while ago and they kept making me drinks.  I don't know where my clothes are, Honey.  They were dancing with me and I think they were taking them off.  Ask your buddy, Dave, he was the first one to fuck me."

"Have I ever looked like a wife that would be faithful,...



"Have I ever looked like a wife that would be faithful, Honey?  You knew how I was when you married me.  Don't be jealous now."

husband of a sexwife-to-be: the wife fucks!

husband of a sexwife-to-be: the wife fucks!:

swhubby:

this is my wife Tanya and our guest. this is the very beginning..
in a moment her hand will find his cock. she will stroke it, take it, grab it and pull it to her.. Tanya does the same to my cock every night, I know the motion and I know the emotion - her overwhelming craving for cock..
our guest…

Always polite to invite your guest into your wife's pussy.  You took the pic with a hard cock, didn't you?  Watching another man take her, watching her respond to him, is more arousing than doing her yourself, isn't it?

sharing my spectacular wife



sharing my spectacular wife

A hotwife whose hubby just doesn't have enough stamina for...



A hotwife whose hubby just doesn't have enough stamina for her.

You know I've loved being out here with you all week,...



You know I've loved being out here with you all week, while my husband was out of town, Mr. Johnson.  We haven't been dressed all week and I don't think you ever got entirely flaccid, you fucked me so much.  Yes, Mr. Johnson, you're definitely the best fuck I've ever had.  Oh, yes, that surely includes my husband.  But he'll be home this afternoon, and we have to get to shore so I can get home.  Yes, I know you own the company and you promoted him to VP, but that has nothing to do with us.  What?  It does?  No… you promoted him because he let you have me?  Really?  How did he know I'd let you seduce me?  OMG!  He must think I'm a tramp!  He knows all about us, really?  Everything?  What, he's coming here when he gets back?  OMG, I'm so embarrassed!  I shouldn't be?  He likes that I'm cheating with you?  Oh, you two are so kinky!  That's him coming in that boat out there?  Oh, fuck, what should we be doing when he comes on board?  You want me to steer the boat, while you stand behind me?  Will your cock be up in my pussy?  Mmmm!  We're going to stay out here all weekend, aren't we, Mr. Johnson?

"Timmy!  You snuck in here again?  Look, just because you...



"Timmy!  You snuck in here again?  Look, just because you live next door it doesn't mean you can just walk in whenever my husband's at work.  You're way too young for us to be doing this, you know.  Timmy!  Stop stroking your cock and put your clothes back on, you're making it hard, and I know how you'll get.  Oh damn, you're so much bigger and harder than my husband! You make me so hot; now I'm all wet.   Ok, Timmy, I guess just this one time…"

Photo



Thinking of a nice gift for you wife for your anniversary or her...



Thinking of a nice gift for you wife for your anniversary or her birthday?  How about this?

Can imagine my slutwife touching this, licking it, sucking the...



Can imagine my slutwife touching this, licking it, sucking the head until it was hard, and then begging him to fuck her; knowing I was watching, showing off for me.

OMG, the memories!  Me @9, my older brother, and later, his best...



OMG, the memories!  Me @9, my older brother, and later, his best friend.  Coercion.. at least at first.

Born to pleasure others.



Born to pleasure others.

No comments:

Post a Comment