Sunday, June 9, 2013

obedience is pleasure

mastersmischievousmuse: It is the most freeing feeling in the...



mastersmischievousmuse:

It is the most freeing feeling in the world..

Where mah fellow kinksters at?? I wanna get some dialogue going witchu guys!! Anyone in NYC?...

Where mah fellow kinksters at?? I wanna get some dialogue going witchu guys!! Anyone in NYC? Let’s partyyyy.

Hello 400 followers!!! I’m so pleased to know that at LEAST 400 people out there on Tumblr are...

Hello 400 followers!!! I’m so pleased to know that at LEAST 400 people out there on Tumblr are as gloriously twisted as I am, and love the same kind of nasty shit. We kinksters need each other. Without like minds, our cravings will consume us. I love you guys. Let’s stick together. <3

Photo















Oh my goodnesss I need this bear, eeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Oh my goodnesss I need this bear, eeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me make a thing perfectly clear!!

for the zillionth time!!!!!!

  • submission is gender neutral!!!!!
  • “submissive” is not a woman’s place!!!!
  • “submissive” is an individual’s choice!!!!!
  • regardless of fucking gender!!!!!!
  • thank you and good night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am feeling very little, and weirdly content. Friend is coming over in a bit, and we’re gonna...

I am feeling very little, and weirdly content. Friend is coming over in a bit, and we’re gonna lie in bed and eat bagels and watch Brave!! ^_^ I have the nicest friends!! I can’t wait ‘til Daddy comes over later, though!! I miss him holding me. I want him to brush my hair tonight!! :) :) :)

Photo



I love when Daddy gives me orders.

Photo



Photo



Photo



submissivefeminist: When properly trained, sluts will punish...



submissivefeminist:

When properly trained, sluts will punish themselves for Your amusement. 

submissivefeminist: sir-in-a-suit: You will finish me off...



submissivefeminist:

sir-in-a-suit:

You will finish me off while I finish my book…

Yes, Professor.

Mmm, yes, please, Sir.

Photo



At times like these, when my mind is racing too fast for me to even process a thought, I really need...

At times like these, when my mind is racing too fast for me to even process a thought, I really need a firm hand.

Naught Loves: Overwhelmed Newbie

Naught Loves: Overwhelmed Newbie:

naughtyloves:

This whole Dom/ sub thing… Jesus Christ.

The fun quickly evaporated and I'm left confused trying to remember why I ever liked it.

Maybe I would function better as a bedroom sub only. I can't deal with the day to day tasks of assignments and electronic (text, tumblr) submission. My daily life can…

Breathe a little. Maybe take a break from your submission for a bit. You don't have to submit in every area of your life in order to be a good submissive. If someone is telling you that, then that's not the person for you. Finding the right Dom is very important - someone who won't make too many demands on you, if that's what you want, but just enough in the bedroom or at home so that you feel more secure in your day-to-day life. If this relationship/partnership didn't work out, then it wasn't the one for you. Breathe, take a rest from it all, and try to avoid an identity crisis. If you are new, then you're still exploring the parts of yourself that are submissive. Maybe you're not 24/7, but that doesn't mean you're losing any part of you. Do some more exploration. Be open to new ideas, but be firm about what would be too much for you. Start smaller. Be submissive to someone who's right for you in much subtler ways than having to submit every day, all the time, in person and via the internet. You don't need that kind of stress. Do what's good for you. <3

How I feel right now



How I feel right now

Photo



Love your posts!

Thank you, dearie!! I just went through your blog a bit and I think it is excellent!!

No comments:

Post a Comment