Friday, June 7, 2013

Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll

the-party-scene: jennstarkid: I wish adults would understand that children are people too, with...

the-party-scene:

jennstarkid:

I wish adults would understand that children are people too, with complex thoughts and emotions, and not just idiots you need to control all the time

at first , i read chicken and i was like "fucking vegans"

seeawesomeme: anchaleesays: insta-gramcracker: allthisandhips...



seeawesomeme:

anchaleesays:

insta-gramcracker:

allthisandhips:

Now all other cotton candy is just boring.

ARE YOU FUCKIGN KIDDING ME

WHAT .,.,

All I've ever gotten was the shape of akward cloud

Episode Posters; Series Three 

















Episode Posters; Series Three 

pierce-alexandria-with-sirens: that-stupid-tardis-sound: words i use in every...

pierce-alexandria-with-sirens:

that-stupid-tardis-sound:

words i use in every sentence:

  • no
  • stop
  • dude
  • literally
  • like
  • seriously
  • fuck

That's a sentence right there

doctorwho: backcombing: doctorwho: lokihasthe-tardis: the official doctor who tumblr is...

doctorwho:

backcombing:

doctorwho:

lokihasthe-tardis:

the official doctor who tumblr is seriously one of my favorites

image


you what

image

Photo



date: i really want to start eating more healthy and exercise but i also want to eat...

date:

i really want to start eating more healthy and exercise but i also want to eat pizza/hamburger for breakfast, lunch and dinner and sit all day in front of my laptop :/ do you feel me?

squirtle-stahp: anus: meladoodle: speak-no-fuckery: meladoodle: i just wanna boyfriend so i can...

squirtle-stahp:

anus:

meladoodle:

speak-no-fuckery:

meladoodle:

i just wanna boyfriend so i can casually slip it into conversations that i have a boyfriend

I just wanna girlfriend so I can casually slip it into my girlfriend

alright you win

Am I the only one who can see the random anus in the corner?

kushstagram: I DONT THINK YOU GET IT IF YOU TELL A GIRL SHES PRETTY IT WILL BOOST HER SELF...

kushstagram:

I DONT THINK YOU GET IT

IF YOU TELL A GIRL SHES PRETTY IT WILL BOOST HER SELF CONFIDENCE FOREVER

SO IF YOU FIND A GIRL PRETTY

GROW A SET AND TELL HER

ohmyhiddling: the scene in which draco is me in every lesson in...







ohmyhiddling:

the scene in which draco is me in every lesson in my entire life

i'm tired of liking bands i want bands to like me

i'm tired of liking bands i want bands to like me

Daniel accepted my friend request woooooooh

Daniel accepted my friend request woooooooh

i wanna watch a scary movie with you and we get so scared we accidentally end up having sex...

i wanna watch a scary movie with you and we get so scared we accidentally end up having sex somehow

"They're like, 12"

"They're like, 12"

- The correct way to refer to anyone younger than you (via ecartum)

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



bottled-chalk replied to your post: I was doing research on things and while on twitter there are...

in my defence im considering getting twitter to stalk peeps, and I noticed this thing with some people. I think one of the producers of supernatural does it or a fandom like it

sorry my ipod didnt say you said this idk weird

and ohhh fair enough :’) IIm glad you let me know!

Fuck off i will send and say to Ben anything i fucking want and...



Fuck off i will send and say to Ben anything i fucking want and if tha means a thousand fucking x's then so be it
Bitchhhhh

2 comments:

  1. Ever wanted to get free Twitter Followers?
    Did you know that you can get these ON AUTO-PILOT AND TOTALLY FREE by using Add Me Fast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you would like an alternative to randomly picking up girls and trying to figure out the right thing to say...

    If you'd prefer to have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and night clubs...

    Then I urge you to view this eye-opening video to learn a weird secret that has the potential to get you your very own harem of beautiful women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

    ReplyDelete