Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My Secret Place

Legs. That's all.



Legs. That's all.

One of my managers at work pulled my hair the other day. I uhm… He really shouldn’t...

One of my managers at work pulled my hair the other day.

I uhm…

He really shouldn’t have done that.

I’m going to have terrible dreams about him now.

He told me one day that he likes when I leave my hair down. But I told him that I always get a little nervous about it bc I’m scared he’s going to pull my hair. And he thought I was crazy. But he seriously gets too close and I get dirty thoughts.

He’s the guy I would get drunk with and do terrible things to.

10 years ago.

I got a new bra. Hi tumblr! I've been not posting...



I got a new bra.

Hi tumblr!

I've been not posting lately.

I'm terrible at these shots.#Nsfw #butt #boobs #naked(from...



I'm terrible at these shots.
#Nsfw #butt #boobs #naked
(from @randaroopoo on Streamzoo)

missdanidaniels: yes. and also, yes. #chokeme



missdanidaniels:

yes.

and also, yes.

#chokeme

Photo



Boobs. Handfuls.#Nsfw #boobs #bbw #breasts #tits(from...



Boobs. Handfuls.
#Nsfw #boobs #bbw #breasts #tits
(from @randaroopoo on Streamzoo)

Sexy. (from @randaroopoo on Streamzoo)



Sexy. (from @randaroopoo on Streamzoo)

I am not impressed with my cut and color. I could have done it...



I am not impressed with my cut and color. I could have done it on my own and saved $60.
#ME #hair #red hair #not impressed
(from @randaroopoo on Streamzoo)

Good morning! I am being brave and posting this even though I...



Good morning! I am being brave and posting this even though I hate what the one eye is doing…
#ME #boobs #bed #my vacation has started
(from @randaroopoo on Streamzoo)

Drinking BlackBerry Whiskey and spending time with my man before...



Drinking BlackBerry Whiskey and spending time with my man before he leaves for a week…
#booze #whiskey #ME
(from @randaroopoo on Streamzoo)

jilliciouserotica:  



jilliciouserotica:

 

All cuddled in bed. Good night!#ME #bed #boobs #bbw(from...



All cuddled in bed. Good night!
#ME #bed #boobs #bbw
(from @randaroopoo on Streamzoo)

Words...

I am tired of my man working nights and going to school. I want him here all the time.

I think mostly I am just sex starved or something.

I want it all the time.

And I can’t have it.

I just want sex. Hard. Fast. Dirty. Sex. I want to be used until I can’t move. I want to have orgasms until I have no control over my own body.

I want to be sore the next day. Hell the next three days.

Sigh.

Cyber sex and real sex are never the same.

Photo



You can't see the sweat but it's...



You can't see the sweat but it's there…I'm not all sexy pictures…sometimes I have to be sweaty.
#ME #workout #sweat #BigGirls
(from @randaroopoo on Streamzoo)

You guys…you're too much…#boobs #nsfw(from...



You guys…you're too much…
#boobs #nsfw
(from @randaroopoo on Streamzoo)

Out of the shower.#bbw #boobs #face(from @randaroopoo on...



Out of the shower.
#bbw #boobs #face
(from @randaroopoo on Streamzoo)

A bit of both…



A bit of both…

I'm having fun tonight…if you want my kik message me...



I'm having fun tonight…if you want my kik message me and I might be nice tonight.
#ME #Nsfw #bbw #kik #dirty #flirty
(from @randaroopoo on Streamzoo)

No comments:

Post a Comment