Sunday, June 9, 2013

Les Girlies

loveisivtal.tumblr.com A poem I want her, The lovely lady who...



loveisivtal.tumblr.com

A poem

I want her,

The lovely lady who will smile at me while I read aloud the beautiful poems tossed throughout tumblr.

The woman who will listen to my after thoughts, and hear the tap of my finger against the headboard, an unknown demand to pick up a pen and lose myself to words that will always have this hold over me.

Where is she?

The lady who knows me the most,

Understands the nastiest parts of me.

Holds me when I push her away, hugs me when I fall into corners, fighting the depression that hangs in the shadows of the garden in my soul.

I yearn for her,

That wonderful woman,

Who isn't afraid of the love that I will carry around in my heart for her, the love that will thrill me and enlighten her for each day that she chooses to spend in my life.

I wish for her.

My delicate, lovely soul of a woman who loves me most.

The lady who with ease, allows me to rest on her heart, protects me with every beat of love igniting her spirit. 

Will I find her?

That woman. Who loves me best, gets lost between moments and fractures of life with me, shakes off the very fabric of time with me, and laughs at those who try to sew it back to us.

Darling,

Oh love of mine.

Where are you?

It's nights like these where I know that you're out there, wondering if my fingers are making magic and if my brain is thinking of another poem of you. Lady love, can I meet you soon?

I won't stop dreaming of you…

One day my love will be right. 

Because I was built for you too.

I hope to find you between the hour of nothing and the minute of everything.

When nothing matters and everything means something.

I hope to find you in that sacred moment.

Darling, I'm lost…

Maybe you'll find me? 

Where are you…..

loveisvital.tumblr.com

My blog, 21 and Irish, come say hi :)



My blog, 21 and Irish, come say hi :)

Jennifer. CA. Lesbian. Lets...



Jennifer. CA. Lesbian. Lets talk<3

www.jenniferlilian10.tumblr.com

Hi, I'm Jagoda, polish girl from Norway :) Lesbian, 15...



Hi, I'm Jagoda, polish girl from Norway :) Lesbian, 15 years, single.
Come and text me! :*

Just got tattoed :D YAY!Well, I'd like to meet new people...



Just got tattoed :D YAY!
Well, I'd like to meet new people so why not come to my blog and talk the shit out of me? 

I'm Mollie! Oklahoma strong, don't let the...



I'm Mollie! Oklahoma strong, don't let the appearance fool you, I'm a tomboy. I love food, running, my cat, wilderness and women. Follow me at

Two Lesbros: One Blog

Hi! I wanted to share our new LGBTQ blog: TWO LESBROS. We're a pair of Bostonian lesbros writing about our gay endeavors. And we're interested in helping other gorgeous gaybies in the interwebz. :) 

Jazzy is a journalism major who's into going to concerts (and single). And I'm a writing major who's obsessed with pictures of cats and isdating a girl in Germany (for almost 2 years!).

Check us out, say hi, and ask us questions! :)

xo - Big Red and J

Beth, 21, NZ. http://twelvethousandmilesaway.tumblr.com



Beth, 21, NZ. http://twelvethousandmilesaway.tumblr.com

tequila-and-tits: …and people continue to ask "why are you a...



tequila-and-tits:

…and people continue to ask "why are you a feminist?"

full story: http://lipmag.com/opinion/pissed-off-feminist-fights-back-against-offensive-humour/

Hi, I'm Sarah :)  22,Taken,Nottingham,Photographer,The L...



Hi, I'm Sarah :) 

22,Taken,Nottingham,Photographer,The L Word & Parks and Recreation Addict 

I'm looking for new friends :) 

please follow me - thehunterandthehuntedx.tumblr.com

Sup, moving to LA next month looking for cool people to get to...



Sup, moving to LA next month looking for cool people to get to know :) littlesarreau.tumblr.com

I'm Sarah :) I'm almost 19, single, and I like the...



I'm Sarah :) I'm almost 19, single, and I like the ladies.

Kik: Mccormz

Ask

mccormz.tumblr.com

I'm Sarah :) I'm almost 19, single, and I like the...



I'm Sarah :) I'm almost 19, single, and I like the ladies.

Kik: Mccormz

Ask

mccormz.tumblr.com

heartsjustbeatandbreak.tumblr.com



heartsjustbeatandbreak.tumblr.com

hiiii http://beatriszig.tumblr.com/



hiiii

http://beatriszig.tumblr.com/

vanessa california http://vainvie.tumblr.com/



vanessa

california

http://vainvie.tumblr.com/

helllur(: im taryn. 21 & kickin it in seattle. i'm...



helllur(: im taryn. 21 & kickin it in seattle. i'm chill,super friendly, & single(: 

come by & say hello<3

patient-finebalancedandkind.tumblr.com

16, Holland. My tumblr.



16, Holland. My tumblr.

I like girls, volleyball, coffee, and cats. Come and talk to...



I like girls, volleyball, coffee, and cats. Come and talk to me?

http://www.ohmanhotdayuum.tumblr.com

I like girls, volleyball, coffee, and cats. Come and talk to...



I like girls, volleyball, coffee, and cats. Come and talk to me?

http://www.ohmanhotdayuum.tumblr.com

1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to randomly picking up girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

    If you would prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy bars and night clubs...

    Then I urge you to watch this eye-opening video to learn a amazing secret that might get you your personal harem of beautiful women:

    Facebook Seduction System!!!

    ReplyDelete