Sunday, June 9, 2013

http://sculptor-of-flesh.tumblr.com/

wont be on here for a while.If you want me I’ll be somewhere listening to Henry Lee on repeat.

wont be on here for a while.
If you want me I’ll be somewhere listening to Henry Lee on repeat.

Being inside my head right now is not fun. 

Being inside my head right now is not fun. 

Photo



EUrrrg. I am the embodiment of tired right now. Had to take my boyfriend to A&E the other night...

EUrrrg. I am the embodiment of tired right now. Had to take my boyfriend to A&E the other night and sit up with him for five hours till pain meds started working and he could get some sleep. Then I slept for four hours, tidied his room, packed my things, went out and got him stuff to drink that wouldn’t aggravate his wisdom teeth and then I went and got a five and a half hour coach. The coach part is usually easy enough except a super fashionista sat next to me and fell asleep on his man bag which meant there were elbows everywhere. 
Currently making myself a sausage buttie and then I have an hour long march into town and another hour back. HURRAH. I wish I was still in London in nurse-mode. 

Photo



Photo



grindandgore: Cruciamentum - Fallen in Disease



grindandgore:

Cruciamentum - Fallen in Disease

Photo



Aw, The Last Unicorn. I watched this again a couple of years...



Aw, The Last Unicorn. I watched this again a couple of years back and suddenly, whole new adult layers.

Photo







crawlinginvomits: Cruciamentum, demo lineup.



crawlinginvomits:

Cruciamentum, demo lineup.

Smiley face vs. Resting Bitch Face.Wore a dress to London :3





Smiley face vs. Resting Bitch Face.
Wore a dress to London :3

http://sculptor-of-flesh.tumblr.com/ask

http://sculptor-of-flesh.tumblr.com/ask:

Asks would be fun :)

Photo



"14 words? I'd suck as a Neo-Nazi, I had a hard enough time learning the brownie promise"

"14 words? I'd suck as a Neo-Nazi, I had a hard enough time learning the brownie promise"

-

My girlfriend. PROUD OV U. (via kross-fyre)

fUCKININQUISTION IN LONDON BEFORE MY BIRTHDAYOH GOD. 

fUCKIN
INQUISTION IN LONDON BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY
OH GOD. 

Photo



rexaverno: Me: I may have watched a few episodes of GoT without youLeigh: Well fuck, you might as...

rexaverno:

Me: I may have watched a few episodes of GoT without you
Leigh: Well fuck, you might as well be calling me from another womans bed right now.

<3

CHEATING.

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment