Friday, June 7, 2013

Vanishing Lines

repost, but still my fav pic ever…



repost, but still my fav pic ever…

cecilesub: I dream about it at night! I wake up all wet! And my...



cecilesub:

I dream about it at night! I wake up all wet! And my hands in my pussy. , I wonder what that means?

Cécile

cecilesub: The little book, Lady. She entered my faults and...





cecilesub:

The little book, Lady. She entered my faults and mistakes of the week. Saturday. Lady opens the book. Lists errors. And punishes my ass.

Cécile

cecilesub: For me too, the new traces. Sometimes covers the...



cecilesub:

For me too, the new traces. Sometimes covers the ancient traces

Cécile

cecilesub: I was much more stinging nettle that! I go to church...



cecilesub:

I was much more stinging nettle that! I go to church with a lot in my panties and my Bra. I do masturberai more without the permission of Lady.

Cécile

cecilesub: If Lady sees the photos. There would not be my knees...



cecilesub:

If Lady sees the photos. There would not be my knees on the gravel!

(I hate this tank has gravel in the kitchen, plus one in the living room) :-(

Cécile

supplestrap: Belle dame sans merci. Harshly redemptive. A...



supplestrap:

Belle dame sans merci. Harshly redemptive. A righteous seeing to. Absolution of all guilt for self-indulgence does come at a cost. Not my usual post.

me-and-my-domesticated-pig: ★★★ She's Soaking Wet ★★★[...



me-and-my-domesticated-pig:

★★★ She's Soaking Wet ★★★
[ follow'us | ask | submitchat ]
-Max

slaveandwhore:

I hat corner time. Of course I hate failing my dominants more

Photo



spankingnl: Sweet cheeks!



spankingnl:

Sweet cheeks!

Photo



oh my god, this shape is otherworldly….. I think I need at...



oh my god, this shape is otherworldly….. I think I need at least 2 more years of workout until I'll have such a über-butt!!!

movement-and-yoga:

Figure Study

Photo



plector: I love this one! Does anyone know who the artist is,...



plector:

I love this one! Does anyone know who the artist is, please?

femdomstyle: To be seen by all.



femdomstyle:

To be seen by all.

kitty-en-classe: Maids and Mistresses by Johnny Gembitsky...



kitty-en-classe:

Maids and Mistresses by Johnny Gembitsky (detail)

sadburro: cover of La proie et l'ombre by Edogawa Rampo 



sadburro:

cover of La proie et l'ombre by Edogawa Rampo 

Photo



spanked2tears: Debra & Vanna cane Tom Byron.



spanked2tears:

Debra & Vanna cane Tom Byron.

captioned-femdom-situations: Don´t do things by halves.



captioned-femdom-situations:

Don´t do things by halves.

No comments:

Post a Comment