Thursday, June 6, 2013

All Men Should Wear a Watch!

hoiphalloi: public boner Watch this.



hoiphalloi:

public boner

Watch this.

canterburyhunks: Hello, my Santa! Watch this.



canterburyhunks:

Hello, my Santa!

Watch this.

Watch this.

















Watch this.

Watch this.



Watch this.

Watch this.



Watch this.

joaquimquimquim: Several proud young men here, embarrassed and...



joaquimquimquim:

Several proud young men here, embarrassed and anally destroyed by Caleb Moreton.

Follow me and enjoy - http://joaquimquimquim.tumblr.com

Watch this.

jedi-fubar: My message from Mistress Sidonia von Bork...



jedi-fubar:

My message from Mistress Sidonia von Bork (@EnglishMansion) was short & to the point
"@Jedi_FUBAR OK fuckwit make it arse to mouth & I want photos!"
I decided to take a video instead

Watch this. @brstlfetishcrew I noticed that @Jedi_FUBAR had posted a still. The full video is far more humiliating.

x1randevbprsiq29g4n: Beautiful Channing Tatum. Watch this.



x1randevbprsiq29g4n:

Beautiful Channing Tatum.

Watch this.

hairybearfriend: Every day. Watch this.



hairybearfriend:

Every day.

Watch this.

inferior2str8: "What do you mean you have no place to sleep...



inferior2str8:

"What do you mean you have no place to sleep because I'm taking up both bunks.  You never heard of the floor?  Stupid faggot."

Watch this.

cyberafrican: i love this picture omfg Watch this.



cyberafrican:

i love this picture omfg

Watch this.

stiffyinajiffy: Hot damn. Watch this.





stiffyinajiffy:

Hot damn.

Watch this.

throat-it-boy: Did I mention I have a thing for military...



















throat-it-boy:

Did I mention I have a thing for military boys?

Watch this.

Watch this.



Watch this.

Watch this.



Watch this.

throat-it-boy: "Take it deep boy… All the way boy. Fuck. Again....



throat-it-boy:

"Take it deep boy… All the way boy. Fuck. Again. More. Fuck yeah."

Compatible Mobile Video, Download Mirror or View on XTube

Watch this.

Photo



throat-it-boy: The whites are by far my favorite uniform Watch...





















throat-it-boy:

The whites are by far my favorite uniform

Watch this.

dude63201: straightalphamen: I'd do anything this dude...





dude63201:

straightalphamen:

I'd do anything this dude wanted

Watch this.

nashvillewhoring: Ceramic Watch this.



nashvillewhoring:

Ceramic

Watch this.

No comments:

Post a Comment