Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Metal Up Your Ass

annemarina: listening to an album for the first time is weird bc you have to give your full...

annemarina:

listening to an album for the first time is weird bc you have to give your full attention to it and you cant sing along 

Photo



frapputwinko: I hate when people cry in front of me like should I pat their head, should I grab...

frapputwinko:

I hate when people cry in front of me like should I pat their head, should I grab their ass I don't fucking know

Photo









Photo



 



 

ruosteinen-tuonela-kuu: Kampfar supporting Behemoth in Oslo.



ruosteinen-tuonela-kuu:

Kampfar supporting Behemoth in Oslo.

Jeff Hanneman and Kerry King by David Plastik, 1986.





Jeff Hanneman and Kerry King by David Plastik, 1986.

Photo



metalkilltheking: Death 06 See Through Dreams 1991. Human



metalkilltheking:

Death 06 See Through Dreams

1991. Human

Photo



Insomnium - One For Sorrow



Insomnium - One For Sorrow

intheendeverythingwillbeokay: bewild-justsmile: I'VE NEVER...



intheendeverythingwillbeokay:

bewild-justsmile:

I'VE NEVER LOVED A PICTURE SO MUCH IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

everytime i reblog this because this is so true!

Photo



thecannibalisticproject: Exodus - Bonded By Blood





thecannibalisticproject:

Exodus - Bonded By Blood

sammyboyking: ah yes its june i successfully wasted 5 months of the year again

sammyboyking:

ah yes its june i successfully wasted 5 months of the year again

Photo



I really love my best friend. 



I really love my best friend. 

Photo



I've been drinking about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment