Thursday, June 6, 2013

paradise

Photo



Photo



beautyqueenvomit: †vomit†



beautyqueenvomit:

†vomit†

he is seriously so perfect :O



he is seriously so perfect :O

Photo



What is your favorite food?

That's so hard. I definitely have a sweet tooth though :p

You look great. you must are very confident in your own skin. If I may ask, who much do you weigh?

Thanks! I don't know at the moment

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



onlyyoucanknow: tessmunster: For all of you that couldn't make...



onlyyoucanknow:

tessmunster:

For all of you that couldn't make it to the last one, I'm doing it again! I am selling A LOT more than last time too! I will also be signing & selling signed prints so come out ♡ I wanna see my man & meet y'all! #tmlovesale

What are the price range on the plus size clothing!?
I want to drive up from San Diego, but I'd hate to go home with nothing after such a drive

This is so sweet :)

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



congrats on being a model for big cuties! you definitely deserve it! :)

Thank you so much. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment