Friday, June 7, 2013

giddyup

Photo



Well, I can cross off getting rear ended (by a car) from my bucket list. I was just getting onto the...

Well, I can cross off getting rear ended (by a car) from my bucket list. I was just getting onto the Newport bridge when I had to stop for a car in front of me and BAM. This seventeen year old (not sure why she needed to tell me her age) drilled me. Her car was pretty fucked up: both lights were broken and the hood was crumpled. My car? One of the little lights above the license plate was dangling and there is a little crack in my bumper. I guess ‘95 Corollas are tougher than late model Saabs. Good to know. Anyway, we were all fine (she also had three friends with her) and my insurance guy will call me tomorrow.

Now the father has been texting me because he doesn’t want his insurance to go up. Since I am...

Now the father has been texting me because he doesn’t want his insurance to go up. Since I am a nice guy and there was hardly anything wrong with my car I cancelled the claim. I needed to get my oil changed anyway next week and will have my mechanic take a look at it. If something needs to be fixed I’ll let him know. Good thing I’m not a dick because I could be with this.

MEGADETH's Dave Mustaine Calls Ejected Fan A "Cunt" & "Faggot" For Booing Him - Metal Injection

MEGADETH's Dave Mustaine Calls Ejected Fan A "Cunt" & "Faggot" For Booing Him - Metal Injection :

Ok, now I'm done with Mustaine. 

Rhode Island Scottish Highland Festival

Rhode Island Scottish Highland Festival:

The celebration of my fake homeland is this Saturday!

I saw a phrase today on Facebook (thank you Fred) that is criminally underused in my opinion....

I saw a phrase today on Facebook (thank you Fred) that is criminally underused in my opinion. “Hit the fucking bricks”. Like, get the fuck out but a little old school. I need to start using this again. 

Holy fuck look at this t-shirt. 



Holy fuck look at this t-shirt. 

"As far as I know, this is the exact three-month renewal of what has been in place for the past...

"As far as I know, this is the exact three-month renewal of what has been in place for the past seven years," Feinstein said. "This renewal is carried out by the [Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court] under the business records section of the Patriot Act. Therefore it is lawful. It has been briefed to Congress."

Chambliss said the report in the Guardian Wednesday was "nothing new."

"This has been going on for seven years," he said. "…every member of the United States Senate has been advised of this. To my knowledge there has not been any citizen who has registered a complaint. It has proved meritorious because we have collected significant information on bad guys, but only on bad guys, over the years."

Only on bad guys though! Good to know!

Never forget



Never forget

If I were able to bottle the scents of a city I would start with Boston's North End.

If I were able to bottle the scents of a city I would start with Boston's North End.

Fenway

The anticipation, the click of the turnstiles, the scents, the crunching of peanut shells underfoot, the sea of green grass, the Green Monster, the narrow seats, the crack of the bat, the buzz in the crowd, the greatest ballpark. Fenway.

Play ball! (at Fenway Park)



Play ball! (at Fenway Park)

Photo



Oyster po boy. (at Granary Tavern)



Oyster po boy. (at Granary Tavern)

GPOYW HEADING TO BOSTON TO SEE THE SOX GAME TONIGHT AND JESS...



GPOYW HEADING TO BOSTON TO SEE THE SOX GAME TONIGHT AND JESS WON'T COOPERATE AND LOOK AT THE CAMERA EDITION

Truth



Truth

Welcome to the jungle.



Welcome to the jungle.

AMERICA!



AMERICA!

Photo



When I have to scroll through one post with more than a half dozen swipes of my thumb I basically...

When I have to scroll through one post with more than a half dozen swipes of my thumb I basically want to throw my phone against the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment